Key Account Manager - Power
What's the role?
We're looking for an enthusiastic Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. This is no ordinary sales job, as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture.
This is an exciting role, covering some of our biggest customers in the Power sector in Mexico!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Devise, coordinate and deliver detailed strategies to maximize the profitable potential of the assigned accounts, and manage the tactical implementation of the strategies on a geographical basis through the regional key account coverage model and utilization of the relevant Hilti resources.
Develop a high level contact network within your account portfolio (Mainly in Power sector) to enable you to successfully drive relevant service and product initiatives through visits, seminars and product demonstrations.
Utilize your Hilti network to proactively manage the customer relationship including resolving customer complaints and credit control issues.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in civil, electrical, mechanical, industrial engineering
- Direct sales experience (preferably Energy based)
- Proven ability to connect and build relationships at different levels within a customer's organisation
- Experience of identifying and driving initiatives with a customer's organisation
- Ability to make high level contacts and influence decision makers
- Ability to apply a strategic and commercial approach to analyzing the customer business
- Ability to be forward thinking in order to protect, defend and win new Hilti business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and impact presenter
- Effective organisation skills to maximize productivity and utilization of internal resources
Tempted to apply or find out more? Follow our LinkedIn company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/16276057/
And apply now!
“How am I going to sell power tools? I’ve never drilled a hole in my life! That’s what I thought when I first joined Hilti, but it’s really not like that. It’s about nurturing your strengths and being rewarded for hard work.”